Occupational Health & Safety Policy
SENSE Corporation is committed to occupational health and safety (OH&S) in the workplace by:
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace to our staff,
- Preventing work-related injury and ill health, and
- Continuously improving our OH&S performance.
To achieve the above outcomes, SENSE will:
- Provide top management leadership, commitment, responsibilities and accountability;
- Develop, lead and promote a culture in the organization that supports the intended outcomes of the OH&S management system;
- Communicate with all staff about OH&S related issues;
- Consult with and ensure participation of workers, and workers’ representatives;
- Allocate the necessary resources to maintain OH&S policy;
- Align our OH&S policies and ensure they are compatible with the overall strategic objectives and direction of the organization;
- Implement effective process(es) for identifying hazards, controlling OH&S risks and taking advantage of OH&S opportunities;
- Conduct continuous performance evaluation and monitoring of the OH&S management system to improve OH&S performance;
- Integrate our OH&S management system into our business processes;
- Align OH&S objectives with policy and take into account our organisation’s OH&S hazards, risks and opportunities;
- Comply with our legal requirements and other requirements.
SENSE will take a systematic Plan- Do-Check-Act (PDCA) approach to continuous improvement in our OH&S performance.
SENSE’s OH&S Policy is in alignment with International Standards as described in ISO 45000 OH&S Management.